Central Ohio Urology Group has partnered with Cancer Support Community Central Ohio to provide two programs, Cooking for Wellness at COUG and Coffee Talk, for individuals and families impacted by prostate cancer. These programs demonstrate COUG’s continuing commitment to a patient-centered system of care to improve health outcomes.
Cooking for Wellness with COUG
Join our culinary team for a special Cooking for Wellness series tailored to the specific needs of anyone affected by a cancer diagnosis. Join us at 4:00 PM on the first Thursday of the month for Cooking for Wellness with Central Ohio Urology Group!
- February 3 - Game Day Ready
- March 3 - Mediterranean on the Brain
- April 7 - Reduce Waste: Leftover Reimagined
- May 5 - Mason Jar Salads and Snacks
- June 2 - Staying Cool with a No Cook Meal
- July 7 - Red, White, and Inside Grilling
- August 4 - Summer Smoothies
- September 1 - Wrapping Up Summer
- October 6 - Pumpkin Sweet and Savory
- November 3 - Sharing Our Thanks
- December 1 - Healthy Holiday Season
This is an opportunity for patients, survivors, and caregivers to have
dedicated time and conversation with others who are or have gone through a prostate cancer journey. Each one-hour session will be led by a licensed social worker from Cancer Support Community and a member of the COUG medical staff.
Check Out Videos from Past Virtual Classes:
In partnership with