Personal care plan for newly diagnosed, survivors, and caregivers.
Whether you have been newly diagnosed with cancer or are a cancer survivor, you can take advantage of our programs and resources at no cost.
I am very grateful to the amazing work of the Cancer Support Community for providing me with confidence and knowledge. My advice: Take full help from [CSC] to become positive and maintain quality of life.
- Join our discussion boards
- Find support and hope
- Exchange information and stories
- Moderated by a licensed professional
- Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Connect through your private community website
- Document your cancer journey on the interactive blog
- Organize events and volunteers on the Helping Calendar
- Assign Care Coordinators to help manage your site