Cancer Support Helpline
The Cancer Support Helpline’s licensed counselors provide guidance, resources and support to cancer patients or their loved ones with a variety of needs—from getting information about cancer, identifying a local support group or just finding someone who is willing to listen. We speak your language! We provide supportive counseling in over 200 languages.
Additional Cancer Support Helpline services include:
- Connecting callers to local or national resources, including support groups, transportation services and other programs
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional assistance
- Treatment decision planning
- Financial navigation and counseling regarding the costs of cancer and its treatments
- Specialized information in pediatric oncology, finances, clinical trials, and genetics/genomics
- Clinical trials navigation
- Access to an online distress screening program, CancerSupportSource®
- General information about the Cancer Support Community
- Supportive counseling available in over 200 languages
The Cancer Support Community’s TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline is for anyone affected by cancer. Call 1-888-793-9355, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET.
…So that no one faces cancer alone
Explore the complete Cancer Support Community Central Ohio calendar here.