Finding Your New Normal After a Cancer Diagnosis
In partnership with Ohio Health.
Getting diagnosed with cancer is an experience that leads to many questions and emotions. A support group can help you find the answers you’re looking for and connect you with people who understand what you’re going through. Research also shows that participating in a professionally led support group decreases distress, improves quality of life, and may increase your potential of long-term survival.
Connect With Others Like You
- Join our discussion boards
- Find support and hope
- Exchange information and stories
- Moderated by a licensed professional
- Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Keep Your Loved Ones Informed & Involved
- Connect through your private community website
- Document your cancer journey on the interactive blog
- Organize events and volunteers on the Helping Calendar
- Assign Care Coordinators to help manage your site